Raising awareness door to door!
Get out and about in your local community and help us spread awareness of the signs and symptoms of brain tumours.
We launched our Better Safe Than Tumour campaign to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of brain tumours as far and wide as possible. By taking part in our campaign, you’ll distribute potentially life-saving information – and help to drive down diagnosis times!
All we need you to do is distribute your envelopes around your community, from your daily walk to community groups, schools – everywhere and anywhere!
The packs include:
- 100 envelopes for you to post through your neighbours’ front doors. Each of the envelopes contains a letter explaining our mission and two signs and symptoms cards, so your neighbour can keep one and pass one on!
- a signs and symptoms card for you to keep
- a tote bag to carry everything on your travels
- And, a sneak peak at our new Better Safe Than Tumour merchandise!
How to help
Let’s spread awareness together and drive forward the change our community needs to see!
Please note before you order: Thanks to overwhelming interest and support we are currently out of stock, we are working on restocking as soon as possible – please keep an eye out for restock announcements!
We are so thankful to our community for helping us spread the word, here are a few hints and tips on how to distribute our envelopes safely.
- Do post the envelopes through letterboxes – look out for requests from neighbours such as ‘no junk mail or cold calling’
- Do wear branded t-shirts or hoodies if you have them!
- If asked – do explain you are helping us raise awareness
- Don’t knock or go inside people’s home